ELLE FASHION UNCENSORED BY TRESemmé

Friday, March 9, 2012

On Thursday I walked in Milin clothing for a TRESemmé fashion show put on by ELLE Thailand. It was a fun show with an interesting set up. Because the show was for TRESemmé and hair tend to be a more behind the scenes player, the stage was set up with a mock backstage. There were vanities and clothing racks set up and some of the models were there to act as if they were backstage getting ready the whole time. Behind the mock backstage was the actual one for us to do our quick changes in but as soon as we were ready we would go into a line on the mock back stage and have the stylists there fixing us and doing final prep behind a screen that the whole audience could see through. Hopefully you can see what I'm trying to describe in the pictures.


I took backstage pictures and found some pictures online of the actual show. Sorry about the watermark on those, I thought I'd include them anyways so you can see what the show looked like.













My roommate Olga starting the show



  






 I look tiny in the last picture standing between two of the tallest girls! And I apologize for the crotch flash in my first outfit, the front of that dress was shorter than reasonable.