Gucci Presentation

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Monday started at 8am in the Emporium mall in BKK  that proceeded to be my home for the next eleven hours with the Gucci store as my main room. Thee presentations were scheduled for the day to showcase the Spring/Summer 2012 collection.

 Luckily John Beara was there photographing the event for W5 Magazine so I was able to get these pictures. These events would be boring to blog about if it was only words. I can tell you that we did a fashion show inside the store then proceeded to pose around the room for photos but this event was all about the clothes so I'm glad I can share these photos with you. 












 

Since the day had three different presentation, we had a few breaks where we could walk around the mall and get much needed coffee and food. Modeling in Asia, I've become accustomed to people staring at me but I've never walked around a mall and had every single person watch me. I guess the gold paint in my hair and black eyes drew some attention!