Finding Hogsmeade inside a mall

Wednesday, June 22, 2011
I woke up to very very heavy rain.

Well I haven't gotten lost yet! Made it to a casting yesterday and one today on my own. Yesterday's casting was very simple to get to thanks to a very English friendly MTR. 
This morning started out very emotional talking to my parents at home and getting a few texts from Jack as he was allowed his phone for about 10 minutes. But then it was off to a casting for a shoe catalog. Now, those who know me know that I have very bad circulation and my feet tend to change colours. In the cold they are purple and when they're warm they go bright red. Well, its very hot here and after making my way to castings they tend to turn their lobster shade of red. I hoped they would go unnoticed but people at the castings keep asking me if I'm sunburnt. Then they look at me incredulously when I tell them its simply because I'm warm. I do hope that they didnt count against me at the shoe casting. There's photoshop for that right?


I took some photos today! My adventure to and from my casting. 


Inside the MTR. (It was hard to take a photo without looking like a creeper. I get enough looks as it is I dont want more)

Wing Tai Road I beleive.
Walking to my casting. Note the handy sleeve my mom made for my portfolio. Definitely makes me feel better when it's raining.

After my casting I was hungry and popped into a McDonalds, craving a bit of home. It was huge. They have a counter for regular McDonald's food and a counter for McCafe drinks.. It's like an entire coffee shop! I was impressed, though disappointed that they did not have free WiFi.
Hopefully this will keep awake up past 7pm..

The McDonald's was right across from Time's Square and I couldn't resist popping in. I had noticed the Hogwarts train and platform 9 3/4 on the outside of the building but was surprised to find a mini Hogsmeade inside!






The mall itself is massive and mostly vertical.


I just browsed around today but couldn't resist popping into Zara. I wanted everything! Bright colours and blazers sound perfect to me. Too bad I'm trying not to spend a lot while I'm here. I'm sure I'll end up shopping at some point though.