New roomate, Kowloon, and Models Dinner

Friday, June 24, 2011
 I have a new roomate named Daiva. When I say roomate, I mean it. We have bunk beds. Losing privacy is never fun but it's nice to have a friend here. We went grocery shopping together the other night and had the same casting yesterday so we got to travel together. I'm glad she was here in time for the weekend too! I'm sure we'll do some exploring and maybe a little bit of shopping of  I give in to my urges.

 
Our casting on Thursday was in Kowloon so I left the island for the first time! It was simple because we just took the MTR. Transferring between the lines is simple enough. 
Waiting at the casting
The casting was for Miss Sixty
I don't understand why all the titles are in English and the articles in Chinese

That night we went with our other room mates to a Model's Dinner hosted at Halo Lounge. Apparently almost every night in Hong Kong the PR people of clubs put on Model Dinners. You just have to get to know the PR people and get on the list then its free entry, free drinks, and free food. Daiva and I didn't stay too late on Thursday because we both had jobs in the morning but there will be plenty of more opportunities. There's definitely a lot of models here.