My Apartment

Sunday, June 26, 2011
View from the kitchen. Bedroom through the slightly open door. Apartment door not visible but to the left.




Bedroom. View from my bed.
This was before unpacking. My stuff is now in the cupboard.


View from the kitchen into the bathroom
Kitchen. So small for five people.

 Being too lazy to make a meal from scratch the other day, I decided to try out a won ton soup frozen dinner:
They were all in this tray like ice cubes!
I can`t say they looked too appetizing

It was actually quite tasty though!
 Diava and I went shopping on Saturday and I couldnt resist splurging a little. We went first to Times Square since it`s almost on our doorstep. Then took the MTR to central to go to H&M.


Saturday night we went to a Models Dinner then out to Fly club with the models. It`s definitely a good way to meet the others and to go out for cheap. They even reimbursed the taxi fare to get to the restaurant then Daiva and I split the fare coming home so the whole night cost almost nothing.

Getting ready to go out