Craving the crisp air of BC

Monday, June 20, 2011
Yesterday I went to the agency. Luckily it's only a 15 minute or so walk, although even that had me sweating by the end of it. One of the agency members came and took me there and I was able to find my way back on my own. I received my new book, a cell phone and took a bunch of snapshots and videos. After I had a casting for a magazine. My booker took me to the casting since it was my first one. I'm so grateful that she did because it was very difficult to find, even she had to ask for directions at one point. That casting went quickly and after I went back to the apartment and ended up falling asleep at 5pm.. I haven't quite adjusted to the time change.

Today I have a casting at 3 o'clock for Agnes B. Catalog. I have to find this one on my own but it seems pretty simple as its close to a MTR station (their subway system) Wish me luck!

I'm hoping I get over this homesickness soon. I miss everyone at home and the familiarity of it. Being alone in a giant city that speaks another language is very overwhelming. Three months is looking pretty long right about now. But I'm trying to stay positive, I know it'll just get easier from here.